Thursday, May 30, 2013

Adam Levine Tweets About "I Hate This Country Remark" The Voice


The Voice: Adam Levine Tweets About "I Hate This Country Remark"

Adam Levine lost two of his team members on Tuesday's episode of "The Voice," forget that  it was a comment he made after the elimination that got people really talking.              Adam was overheard saying "I hate this country," after Judith Hill and Sarah Simmons were ousted from the NBC singing competition.

Some people criticizing Mr. Levine and others Adam Levine Tweets About "I Hate This Country Remark"defending his comment as just a joke.The Voice:

For his part, Levine responded on Twitter with a few dictionary definitions:


Later,  a statement was released, "I obviously love my country very much and my comments last night were made purely out of frustration." Sounded a little fake. My opinion...

"Being a part of 'The Voice,' I am passionately invested in my team and want to see my artists succeed," Levine added. "Last night's elimination of Judith and Sarah was confusing and downright emotional for me and my comments were made based on my personal dissatisfaction with the results. I am very connected to my artists and know they have long careers ahead, regardless of their outcome on the show."

 Levine's remark at the 1:14 mark in the video below:
 
 
 
Site: Allinphilly.com 

 

comments powered by Disqus

No comments: