Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Kelly Rowland Envious of Beyonce




Kelly Rowland has released the biographical single, “Dirty Laundy” from her upcoming Talk A Good Game album. On the track, she reveals her abusive past and that she was envious of Beyonce. With her Talk A Good Game disc hitting stores on June 18th, Kelly Row- land’s next single, the reflective “Dirty Laundry” reveals a side of the sin- ger that fans may not be familiar with. On the track, penned by The-Dream, Kelly talks about being involved in an abusive relationship and even ad- mits that she was envious of Beyonce’s success. Not envious in a bad way necessarily, but simply yearning for what someone else has because you want it for yourself, but you’re still happy for that person and love them simultaneously. One of the verses goes:

“When my sister was on stage killin’ it like a motherfucker I was enraged, feelin’ it like a motherfucker Bird in a cage You would never know what I was dealin’ with Went our separate ways but I was happy she was killin’ it Bittersweet She was up, I was down No lie, I feel good for her but what do I do now?” The single will be available via iTunes on May 21st.



More

No comments: